Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Own Your Niche: A review of a powerful book


I've finished reading and recommending to friends and colleagues a book by Stephanie Chandler called as you might guess, Own Your Niche. The author of several books on publishing and marketing, Own Your Niche is her latest.
   As a complementary health practitioner I have had to try many ways to achieve visibility for myself and my work. The internet offers a variety of solutions but can be very intimidating. There are methods of establishing expert status, but they can also seem overwhelming. It may be procrastination, but it has been hard for me to get traction for myself in these areas. I find Own Your Niche a terrific primer on which ways to be most effective.
  I find that Stephanie Chandler's book has solid simple-to-follow suggestions, clear explanations and lots of support material.The book is organized in an incremental way to help consolidate and increase our efficiency as professionals, building a step-by-step plan for success. 
   For those who are looking for a guide to developing their credibility and visibility in their profession with the end result being profitability, I heartily recommend Stephanie Chandler's book.

No comments: