Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cellular Response- What a surprise

   I am in a mild state of euphoria over my continuing work with a new(to me) technique called Cellular Response.It was developed by Dan Yamaguchi, a therapist on call with most of the NFL teams. It is a gentle energetic and structural therapeutic form that has produced some amazing results with my clients and in our practice workshops.Some of what I have witnessed with the technique


  • Participated in straightening a clients moderate scoliosis in 20 minutes. 
  • Reset a shoulder that has not only been separated and healed incorrectly but was affected by a stroke 20 years previously, restoring motion that hadn't been available in the 20 year period.
  • Relieved thoracic outlet syndrome in a few sessions
  • Restored postural alignment in less than a minute.
  • Reset shoulder and rib imbalances in moments
  • Relieved low back strain in a session.
  All of this was done with little effort and minimal or no discomfort to the client. I hope that more people can share this technique. It is available to anyone who is interested in learning it.
I can refer you to upcoming classes and practitioners in California if you are unable to see me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had Thoracic Outlet Syndrome first rib removal one year ago. I would like to learn you technique for TOS.
Do you have a treatment and ROM for post robotic instrumental surgeries?
I am hoping to get as much info as I can. I am a Reiki practitioner and also provide reflexology and acupressure and restorative yoga.
Thank you for any information you may have.
Pat

Kevin Minney said...

Patricia,
Thank you for your interest.
Are you located in the SF Bay Area?
I have several procedures for TOS issues as well as post-surgical recovery. Cellular response, Bowenwork and some Osteopathic methods have been very helpful in these issues. As I am still a student in Cellular Response, I wouldn't be ablke to teach yuo, just address the problems you are having.
You can set up appointments here on on my website www.kevinminney.com.
I know there is an Introductory Cellular Response in Sacramento the 21st-22nd of this month. Contact me for registration info.